Getting Started with Endnote (for MAC)
Learn how to use Endnote with a MAC to increase your efficiency. Endnote will help with organizing your references and generating reference lists and in-text citations in your chosen style. This online session will cover:
- how to export references from a database to Endnote
- how to organize your research information using groups
- how to create an online account
- where to download Endnote software
- how to use Endnote with Microsoft Word on a MAC (Cite While You Write)
NOTE: EndNote, RefWorks, Zotero, and Mendeley are similar, so you only need to choose one.
This webinar will be recorded. To receive a copy of the recording, please register below. All the times of the webinars are in EST.
Related LibGuide: Citations and Bibliographies
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020
- 12:00pm - 12:45pm
More Upcoming Events
Time Zone: Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)